Free Milk
Date: 2007-10-31, 12:27PM EDT
We have a gallon of milk that we're giving away. Expiration date Nov. 10th, never been opened. We bought an extra one and realized we won't use it. Email us as soon as you can if interested.
Location: Astoria
free hangers
Date: 2007-10-31, 9:12PM EDT
I have a whole bunch of plastic hangers that I don't have room for. Some are blue, some are white. Free, must be able to pick up tomorrow evening in Brooklyn Heights. Please e-mail if interested.
OFFER FOOD SCRAPS
Date: 2007-10-31, 8:50PM EDT
I know it's kind of a weird thing to be offering. However I thought I would be doing a lot more composting as well as have a worm farm at this point, but it's just not happening for me yet. So I have a grocery store bag full of frozen food scraps, bones and used paper towels that are white, used for wiping hands and food, no chemicals. If you compost or have a wormfarm, this would be perfect for you. NOTE: this is food scraps for composting and worm farms only, not for eating. Please let me know, I can keep doing this for you, as I promised myself I was going to cut down the amount of garbage I put in landfills, this is just one way I've been keeping that promise. Thanks Donna
Gay dog walker wanted (Chelsea)
Date: 2007-10-30, 12:23PM EDT
We are looking for a gay dog walker in Chelsea that has time to walk one small, very cool and very cute dog. He is a great 5 year old Patterdale Terrier (looks like a puppy Chocolate Lab). He weighs 18lbs, loves to play and loves people. Actually, he really only loves gay people. We can't explain it but he generally does not like straight people, does not like facial hair, does not like people wearing baseball caps and does not like fat people.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment