Friday, August 17, 2007

Now it's time for a breakdown

right now i REALLY HATE new york.

i'm working for free, my p/t time job SUCKS, i have no where to live in 2 weeks, all the guys i like like boys.

i just really want to go HOME.


why do i have to work 15x harder for things?

cheery, delightful posts are at a standstill until I get things back together. I might have to rename this blog:

Delaware Girl & The Streets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should either..start playing lotto...look for another job...or call me and we can hold up a bank together.

Alicia Kennedy said...

Now, you can either continue with the rest of the song and say "never gonna get it, never gonna get it, never gonna get, never gonna get it (whoa oh oh oh)"

OR - take it as a step stone and try harder.

Maybe I'll see you in two weeks??? (just kidding)