Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Screwed by the City.

yet again.

NYC : 500

Me: -5


this elaboration is for you...

I will be home until I don't know when. Then back here eventually to start ALL OVER AGAIN once I build up the strength and stamina to do so. I might even try to work at my old part time job this weekend so I can try to make some freaking money. My savings has been devastatingly drained these past months.

The sad truth: After dedicating myself for 32 hours a week for the past two and a half months, promises were made and broken, and I yet again, have no job. I am so hurt, really pissed off, and completely confused. The job that I was promised and was mine, is no longer.

I can't just quit, so I guess I have to keep trying. (just when I finally thought things were figured out) My luck is unfortunate.


All I really can tell
Is that I always get hit

2 comments:

:::Sarah_ said...

elaborate!

:::Sarah_ said...

at least you can cash in on some half price nachos and five dollar pitchers at kate's. Damn I am missing that.