Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Today was supposed to be a calm day...

..but I'm thinking those might be rare.

I applied to some server jobs around my neighborhood, then ventured to the 50th St. stop to apply to the Fridays down there. Well that is right near Times Square, and you just can't ignore Times Square! So I walked around a little bit, saw this crazy rapper man who was barking into a mic when he saw dogs, then went to cross the street and loooooook who is there:










THE NAKED COWBOY!!!!!!! I laughed hysterically and told him that out of all my NYC trips, I've never seen him. And then he told me to touch his pecs as a random woman attempted to take our picture in the middle of 7th Ave. It didn't work, but this next pic he said "Touch my butt!" and then I told him that I lived there now and that I would DEF be seeing more of him and he said, "I like your attitude!"
Then I continued walking East and ended up at Rockefeller Plaza, past the NBC building, Saks, a crazy church, and lots of restaurants that I wanted to get food from, but resisted since I'm technically unemployed and all...














Tomorrow will be low-key... unless of course I leave this apartment, which, in that case- nevermind.

No comments: