....AND HERE I AM!
I have landed from the world of blue hens and tax-free shopping to the "Big Apple." (I hate that expression.) I am here to take away all that I can. Home is good, but my dreams are bigger than Delaware.
I am here to observe and befriend people of all kinds: Greek chefs, Social Studies teachers, Sexy Argentines, Naked Cowboys, Frenchies, Music execs (who will give me a job), Irish drunkards, Jewish bankers, Jamaican bus boys, Graffiti artists, Mexican street vendors, ballet dancers, waitresses, Jay-Z (cross my fingers).
I am here to see places and things: Festivals. Coney Island. Tourist traps. Dollar Stores. Central Park. Parades. Free concerts. Ellis Island. Restaurants. Clubs. Times Square. Bronx Zoo. etc etc etc.
This city is weird, but in a good way I think...
Here's to the next 3 months and crazy stories and crazy people.
Summer in the city.
Stick with me and I'll stick with you.
Delaware Girl <3


No comments:
Post a Comment